Future Internet of Things (IoT) Unicorns
This report analyzes the top 25 IoT startups from the GlobalData Startup Scorecard that has the potential to become unicorns (valuation more than US$1bn) based on the GlobalDatas Unicorn Prediction Model. The model is based on a proprietary machine learning (ML) algorithm which analyzes millions of data points related to venture capital (VC) investment activity for startups and can predict future unicorns.
Strong tailwind with respect to IoT adoption for multiple applications by Startups is expected to disrupt several sectors in the future. Right from the sectors from industrial goods, retail, utilities, healthcare, agriculture, logistics to aviation, startups are offering IoT-enabled solutions ranging from connected cars, automated home, wearable technology to smart cities. A whole raft of innovative IoT startups with cutting-edge expertise spanning sectors are predicted to become tomorrows unicorns.
The report highlights potential unicorns in the IoT market ecosystem and covers insights on VC investments, stage of startups, IoT regional investment activity, job analytics, company filing trends, and patenting activity. Comprehensive view on innovative IoT startups with cutting-edge expertise spanning across sectors are predicted to become tomorrows unicorns.
- Based on GlobalDatas proprietary ranking of 10,000 top startups, 40 IoT startups globally are shortlisted, of which 25 IoT startups are predicted to become future unicorns based on GlobalDatas proprietary Machine Learning Model. The 10,000 top startups are spread over 70 countries with the US accounting for half of them, followed by China. Critical sectors in the startup universe include TMT (55%), Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare (11%), Financial Services (7%), and Retailing (4%), followed by other sectors.
- Predicting Future IoT Unicorns by combining Startup Scorecard and Machine Learning model using 3 broad Patenting, Hiring and Investments trends in IoT Startups over the years. Unicorn Prediction came out to be true in recent years.
Reasons to Buy
- GlobalDatas Potential Unicorns list offers early predictive intelligence and enables to spot tomorrows winners today.
- The model identifies venture funded companies which have the potential to become unicorns (a valuation of at least $1 billion) driven by GlobalDatas proprietary machine learning algorithm which decodes millions of interactions between key deal attributes.
1. IoT Landscape
1.1 Key Markets
1.2 Value Chain Analysis
1.3 Tech Innovation Intensity Model
1.4 VC investment trends
1.5 IoT investment by stage of startups
1.6 IoT regional investment activity
1.7 IoT Patent Trends
1.8 IoT Hiring Trends
1.9 IoT Company Filing Analysis
1.10 Trending on Social Media
2. IoT Startups Predicted to be Unicorns
List Of TablesList of Tables
Top Ranked Iot Startups, Startup Scorecard: Sample View
Future Internet of Things (IoT) UnicornsThis report analyzes the top 25 IoT startups from the GlobalData Startup Scorecard that has the potential to become unicorns (valuation more than US$1bn) basedView Report
Future Startups Unicorns of Robotics EcosystemThis report analyzes the top 50 Robotics startups from the GlobalData Startup Scorecard that has the potential to become unicorns (valuation more than US$1bn) basedView Report
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the abilityView Report
Internet of Things (IoT) in Construction - Thematic ResearchIoT is key to digitalization in the construction industry. The Internet of Things, or IoT, describes the use of connected sensors andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request