5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast to 2026 - Global Market Overview, Regional Trend Analysis and Revenue Opportunities
5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast to 2026, a Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, offers analysis of the growth opportunities in the mobile 5G market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers in five different regions.
At year-end 2026 there will be 4.1 billion 5G mobile subscriptions worldwide. This will be equivalent to 37.1% of total global mobile subscriptions. Asia-Pacific will account for the largest share of worldwide mobile 5G connections with 64% at end-2026, followed by Europe, North America, Africa & Middle East and Latin America.
The report includes the following sections -
- Executive Summary
- Global Overview: this section provides a general analysis of mobile 5G adoption and revenue trends globally in 2020-2026, looking at the main growth drivers for the period.
- Regional trends: five regional profiles are presented - North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa & the Middle East and Latin America - providing 2020-2026 mobile 5G adoption forecasts, growth drivers and the revenue opportunity. This section also covers key regional mobile 5G developments including commercialization plans, spectrum allocations and use cases.
- At year-end 2026 there will be 4.1 billion 5G mobile subscriptions worldwide. This will be equivalent to 37.1% of total global mobile subscriptions
- In 2026, North America will be the region where 5G technology makes its biggest contribution to the regions mobile service revenue, while APAC and Europe will rank second and third, respectively.
Reasons to Buy
- 5G Market Demand and Service Revenue Forecast examines mobile 5G market adoption and revenue growth trends, providing 2020-2026 global and regional subscription and revenue forecasts.
- The report analyses the state of the 5G market, the current trends, drivers and market dynamics leading to 5G service launches and expansion in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and Latin America.
- This analysis is useful for telecom executives to evaluate their position vis--vis the major growth opportunities in 5G and make informed decisions about strategic investments, value propositions and 5G growth strategies.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Global Overview
Mobile 5G revenue evolution
Mobile 5G subscription evolution
Section 2: Regional Trends
Mobile 5G in North America
Mobile 5G in Asia Pacific
Mobile 5G in Europe
Mobile 5G in Africa and Middle East
Mobile 5G in Latin America
The global 5G services market is poised to grow by USD 152 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
The 5G services market in North America is anticipated to increase by USD 39 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 18.6 percent.This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
The Public Safety LTE & 5G Market: 2022 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore EnterpriseView Report
LTE and 5G refer to 5th generation mobile networks or 5th generation wireless systems, abbreviated 5G, are the proposed next telecommunications standards beyond the current 4G/IMT-Advanced standards. In the contextView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request