Amazon.com - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Amazon.com (Amazon) is an online retailer and web service provider. The company provides products such as apparel, auto and industrial items, beauty and health products, electronics, grocery, books, games, jewelry, kids and baby products, movies, music, sports goods, toys, tools, and other related products. It also offers related support services, including home delivery and shipping, website hosting, and other web related services. Amazon merchandises these products through company-owned online and physical platforms. These platforms are also used by various third parties for selling their goods. Besides, the company manufactures and commercializes various devices such as Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TVs, Echo, and the Alexa virtual assistant. It also allows authors, musicians, filmmakers, and others to publish and sell content. Amazon operates through three reportable segments - North America, International, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The report provides information and insights into Amazons activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Amazon is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality, behavioral analytics, big data, blockchain, cloud, conversational platforms, cryptocurrencies, cybersecurity, data centers, digital assistants, frictionless shopping, image recognition, the IoT, machine learning, mobile, mobile payments, predictive analytics, robotics, social media, video recognition, and virtual reality.
- Amazon launched the Amazon Launchpad incubator program, which is focused on providing merchandising, education and global infrastructure to startups and entrepreneurs to sell and deliver innovative products to Amazon customers.
- To drive its digital transformation, Amazon has been using AI to enable a range of possibilities for the company. For instance, from companys drone delivery, Amazon Go convenience stores, and its Alexa voice assistants are all powered by AI and machine learning (ML) algorithms. Alexa especially applies AI to natural language processing (NLP) to provide a cloud powered voice interface. Amazon also uses AI to enhance its AWS infrastructure. The companys AWS segment and its venture Alexa Internet plays a big part in their AI investments.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Amazons retail operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Amazon.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation/R&D Centers and Accelerator/Incubator Programs
Alexa Fund Investments
Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
Amazon.com - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAmazon.com (Amazon) is an online retailer and web service provider. The company provides products such as apparel, auto and industrial items, beauty and health products,View Report
Amazon.com Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAmazon.com Inc (Amazon) is an online retailer and web service provider. The company provides products such as apparel, auto and industrial items, beauty andView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request