Seagate Technology Plc (STX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Seagate Technology Plc (Seagate) manufactures electronic storage devices. The company designs and markets HDDs, enterprise data solutions (EDS), disk drives, and hard drives. Seagates product portfolio comprises electronic data storage products including solid-state drives, storage subsystems and solid-state hybrid drives. It also offers a wide range of software solutions for edge non-compute, enterprise storage, data center and edge computing applications. Seagates products serve the requirements of enterprise, desktop, mobile computing, non-compute applications, and consumer electronics. The company offers products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), retailers and distributors under its globally recognized brand names such as Maxtor and LaCie. Seagate is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Seagate Technology Plc - Key Facts
Seagate Technology Plc - Key Employees
Seagate Technology Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Seagate Technology Plc - Major Products and Services
Seagate Technology Plc - History
Seagate Technology Plc - Company Statement
Seagate Technology Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Seagate Technology Plc - Business Description
Other Break-up: Distributors
Other Break-up: OEMs
Other Break-up: Retailers
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Singapore
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
Geographical Segment: The US
Seagate Technology Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Seagate Technology Plc - Strengths
Seagate Technology Plc - Weaknesses
Seagate Technology Plc - Opportunities
Seagate Technology Plc - Threats
Seagate Technology Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Seagate Technology Plc, Key Facts
Seagate Technology Plc, Key Employees
Seagate Technology Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Seagate Technology Plc, Major Products and Services
Seagate Technology Plc, History
Seagate Technology Plc, Subsidiaries
Seagate Technology Plc, Key Competitors
Seagate Technology Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Seagate Technology Plc, Annual Ratios
Seagate Technology Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Seagate Technology Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Seagate Technology Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Seagate Technology Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Seagate Technology Plc, Ratio Charts
Seagate Technology Public Limited Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSeagate Technology Public Limited Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Seagate Technology 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services IndustryThis report is part of theView Report
Seagate Technology 2023 First Half Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services Industry This report is part ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request