Basware Corp (BAS1V) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Basware Corp (Basware) is a provider of networked purchase to pay and e-invoicing solutions. It offers financial solutions and related services through its cloud-based platform. The companys services include AP automation, basware connectivity, strategic sourcing, e-procurement, financial services, epayment, consulting Services, advisory services, network services, AI and machine learning, accounts payable, account receivable, partner networks, analytics, source to pay and support services. It offers cloud- based technology to enable organizations to manage speed, mitigate financial risk and reduce the cost of operations through automation. Basware carries out its business operations through its offices in the US, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Romania, Australia, Singapore, India, Germany, France, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Basware is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Basware Corp - Key Facts
Basware Corp - Key Employees
Basware Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Basware Corp - Major Products and Services
Basware Corp - History
Basware Corp - Company Statement
Basware Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Basware Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Cloud
Business Segment: Europe
Business Segment: Non-Cloud
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Nordics
Basware Corp - Corporate Strategy
Basware Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Basware Corp - Strengths
Basware Corp - Weaknesses
Basware Corp - Opportunities
Basware Corp - Threats
Basware Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Basware Corp, Key Facts
Basware Corp, Key Employees
Basware Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Basware Corp, Major Products and Services
Basware Corp, History
Basware Corp, Other Locations
Basware Corp, Subsidiaries
Basware Corp, Key Competitors
Basware Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Basware Corp, Annual Ratios
Basware Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Basware Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Basware Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Basware Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Basware Corp, Ratio Charts
Basware Corp (BAS1V) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request