Merck & Co., Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Merck & Co Inc. (Merck) is a multinational healthcare company that is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of prescription medicines, biological therapies, vaccines, and animal health products. The company comprises two segments, namely, pharmaceutical and animal health. The pharmaceutical segment offers therapeutic and preventive agents and vaccine products, including adult, adolescent and preventive pediatric vaccines. The Animal Health segment is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of veterinary pharmaceutical and vaccine products. The company offers human health pharmaceutical products in the fields of oncology, neuroscience, virology, cardiology, diabetes, womens health, immunology, and hospital acute care. Merck sells medicines to drug wholesalers, retailers, hospitals, government agencies, and managed health care providers and animal health products to veterinarians, distributors, and animal producers. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Merck is known as MSD outside the US and Canada.
The report provides information and insights into Merck & Co.s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Merck is investing in emerging technologies such as 3D printing, AI & machine learning, big data, blockchain, cybersecurity, EMR/EHR systems, cloud, IoT, mobile health, robotics, virtual & augmented reality, wearable tech, and genomics to offer better healthcare products and services to patients, improve its operations, including R&D, supply chain and plant operations.
- The pharma company partners with leading global technology companies, start-ups, research institutes, and scientists in the fields of AI, machine learning, and data science to develop innovative digital solutions that improve patient outcomes.
- The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Mercks tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Merck.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Research Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Merck & Co., Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMerck & Co Inc. (Merck) is a multinational healthcare company that is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of prescriptionView Report
Merck - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMerck handles a lot of regulatory documentation work in order to ensure that all its business divisions comply with government and industry policies. It hasView Report
Top 20 Vaccine Companies In-depth Analysis 2020: Sanofi, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Merck & Co., AstraZeneca, Emergent BioSolutions, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, Seqirus (CSL Limited), Other Companies
Top 20 Vaccine Companies In-depth Analysis 2020: Sanofi, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Merck & Co., AstraZeneca, Emergent BioSolutions, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, Seqirus (CSL Limited), Other CompaniesThis report presents an in-depth assessmentView Report
Anti-Infective Drugs Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Product Type: Antibiotics, Antivirals, Antifungals, Others Covering: Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Johnson & Johnson
Anti-Infective Drugs Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global anti-infective drugs market.Reasons toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request