Delta Air Lines - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Delta Air Lines Inc (Delta Air Lines) is a global airline company, which provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. Its service portfolio includes passenger transport; cargo transport; aircraft management; professional security; training and consulting; aviation solutions; vacation packages; and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO). It also has bilateral and multilateral marketing alliances with foreign airlines, and service agreements with multiple domestic regional air carriers and serves passengers primarily in small and medium-sized cities. It also has joint venture agreements with Air France and KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and Korean Air Lines for transpacific route operations.
Launched in February 2020, in Bengaluru, India, Delta Technology Hub is a global capability center that aims to expand Deltas technology capabilities. It already has two tech hubs, in Atlanta and Minneapolis. The Technology Hub employs more than 300 team of professionals in areas including data science/analytics, cyber security, enterprise architecture, AI/ML, and digital channels including Delta.com and the FlyDelta app..
In 2016, Delta launched a global research and development innovation center, The Hangar, at Georgia Techs Square. It was started with an investment of $2 million from Delta. The center includes a team of 25 members, researchers, interns, and contractors focused on developing new technological solutions to improve customer and employee experience.
In 2017, Delta, together with Georgia Tech, Atlanta Committee for Progress, and nine other Atlanta firms like AT&T, Invesco, The Home Depot among others launched Engage, a public-private tech accelerator. The ten corporations including Delta committed US$1.5 million each to the Engage venture fund.
The report provides information and insights into Delta Air Liness tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Delta is continuing its investments in developing innovative technology solutions, to better serve its customers and provide employees with innovative tools. These investments include improvements to infrastructure and technology architecture to improve access to data sources and continuing innovations to customer facing applications.
- Delta proactively captures and leverages customer data such as their preferred class and frequency of travel, milestones achieved, credit card usage, company they work for, routes travelled, etc. and applies machine learning (ML) models and predictive analytics to know customers better and provide them with personalized services.
- Delta adopted omni-channel service strategy providing a host of services through websites, mobile applications, agencies, and global distribution systems. For customers, it is investing in the Fly Delta app, to evolve it into a digital travel concierge, and personalized services to make their travel journeys more seamless.
- Delta has signed strategic partnerships with technology companies over the years, including IBM, GE Digital, PayCargo, Sarcos Robotics, Basic Commerce and Industries, Sabre and CLEAR, and Viasat to develop or gain access to advanced technologies such as AI, cloud, robotics, analytics, and IoT. The company aims to focus on new digital technologies and tools to transform the customer travel experience through personalized digital solutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Deltas tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Delta Air Lines, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesDelta Air Lines Inc. (Delta) is an airline company which provides scheduled air transportation services for passengers and cargo across the world.View Report
Delta Electronics, Inc. (2308) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Delta Airlines 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Travel and Leisure Industry This report is part ofView Report
Delta Airlines 2023 First Half Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Travel and Leisure Industry This report is part ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request