Europe Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026
Europe Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends, competitive dynamics, and growth drivers in the region.
Governments and regulators in Europe are working in tandem to drive and develop mobile broadband infrastructure and adoption, especially in regards to 5G - with major high-speed broadband coverage targets set across Europe.
The European Commission (EC) has a vision to transform Europe into a Gigabit society and to become a digital single market. The ECs targets include a 100Mbps broadband coverage across all member states by 2025.
The COVID-19 crisis has put the emphasis on the importance of digital infrastructure - including high-speed, reliable mobile broadband access - and has prompted a number of telcos to accelerate their 5G rollouts. This has also boosted activity in the towerco and tower assets monetisation space. Moreover, the region continued to witness a number of M&A deals over the past year, in support of telcos growth aspirations.
Mobile broadband development also provides more service bundling and monetization opportunities for telcos - e.g., OTT video, cloud gaming, home office solutions (e.g., UC&C), and smart home services.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Europe in a Global Context: This section provides a comparison of Europes macro-economic KPIs, mobile telecoms market size, and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive Dynamics: This section analyzes the competitive dynamics that have been shaping the European mobile broadband markets over the past few years, including market entries, market exits, consolidations, and M&A activities.
- Section 3: Mobile Broadband Subscription Trends: Provides analysis, historical figures, and forecasts of mobile broadband subscriptions and usage trends in the region as well as their growth drivers.
- Section 4: Mobile Broadband Revenue Trends: Examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2021-2026.
- Section 5: Key findings: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for Europes mobile broadband market.
- Mobile subscriptions in Europe will grow at a CAGR of 1.9% over 2021-2026, supported by a rise in M2M/IoT SIMs, smartphone and connected device subscriptions.
- Mobile data will account for 75.6% of the total mobile service revenue in Europe in 2026, up from 62.6% in 2021.
- 5G will generate 38.3% of the total mobile subscriptions in Europe in 2026, up from 4.4% in 2021.
- M2M/IoT subscriptions will grow at a strong CAGR of 8.5% over 2021-2026.
- Between 2021 and 2026, operators in Europe will generate a cumulative US$1.1 trillion in mobile services revenue.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europes mobile broadband markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Europes mobile broadband markets.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, with charts and tables boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Europes evolving mobile broadband market.
List of exhibits
Europes mobile broadband markets - key takeaways
Section 1: Europe in a global context
Europes main facts - 2021
Europes demographics at a glance
Europe in a global context
Section 2: Competitive dynamics
Competitive dynamics in Europe
Europes main competitive market trends
Mobile services market: Penetration and subscription trends
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends
Mobile user trends in Europe
Mobile technology trends in Europe
Mobile device trends in Europe
M2M/IoT trends in Europe
Mobile traffic trends in Europe
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends
Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) trends in Europe
Mobile revenue trends in Europe
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of FiguresList of Figures
POPULATION, 2021-2026 (MILLIONS)
NOMINAL GDP, 2021-2026 (US$ TRILLION)
REAL GDP GROWTH, 2021-2026
USER PENETRATION, 2021 (% OF POPULATION)
SUBSCRIPTION PENETRATION, 2021 (% OF POPULATION)
PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS AS A % OF TOTAL SUBSCRIPTIONS
MONTHLY ARPU, 2021 (US$)
DATA AS A SHARE OF TOTAL ARPU, 2021 (% OF ARPU)
MONTHLY VOICE MOU, 2021 (MINUTES/MONTH)
MAJOR COMPETITIVE CHANGES, 2016-2020
VNO SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SHARE OF TOTAL MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS IN EUROPE, 2019-2025
SELECT MARKETS IN TERMS OF MVNO MARKET SHARE IN EUROPE, 2021
MOBILE USER PENETRATION VS. PPP-ADJUSTED GDP PER CAPITA, 2021
MOBILE USERS, EUROPE, 2021-2026 (MILLIONS)
MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION IN EUROPE, 2021-2026
MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS BY TECHNOLOGY GENERATION, 2021-2026
SELECT MARKETS IN TERMS OF 5G SUBSCRIPTIONS AS A % OF TOTAL SUBSCRIPTIONS, 2026
MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS BY DEVICE TYPE, 2021-2026 (BILLIONS)
NET ADDITIONS BY DEVICE TYPE, 2021 VS. 2026 (MILLIONS)
MOBILE HANDSET SUBSCRIPTIONS BY TYPE, 2021-2026 (MILLIONS)
VODAFONE SMARTPHONE OFFERS IN GERMANY
M2M/IOT SUBSCRIPTIONS AND REVENUE, 2021-2026
TELEFONICAS SELECT M2M/IOT SOLUTIONS IN SPAIN
TOTAL MOBILE DATA TRAFFIC, 2021 VS. 2026 (PB)
VODAFONES CZECH REPUBLIC PASS,2021
MOBILE ARPU IN EUROPE (USD), 2021 VS. 2026
COST OF 1GB OF DATA AS % OF THE TOTAL MONTHLY PPP ADJUSTED GDP PER CAPITA, 2021 (USD)
MOBILE SERVICE REVENUE BY DEVICE TYPE, 2021 VS. 2026
FASTEST GROWING MARKETS IN TERMS OF MOBILE SERVICE REVENUE; CAGR 2021-2026
Europe Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026Europe Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Europe Air Purifier Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Technology (Type-I (HEPA + Carbon), Type-II (HEPA + Carbon + Ionizer), Type-III (HEPA + Carbon+ UV), Type-IV (HEPA + Carbon + Electrostatic), Type-V (HEPA + Carbon + Ionizer + UV + Electrostatic), Other Technologies),By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By CADR Values (Low (Up To 250 M3/H), Medium (251 To 500 M3/H), High (Above 500 M3/H)), By Key Countries (Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany & Rest Of Europe)And Competitive Landscape
Europe Air Purifier Market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2020-26F. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4200View Report
Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Middle East and Africa Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026Middle East and Africa Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request