Blockchain - Thematic Research
Blockchain has come a long way in recent years, but it remains a nascent technology. It is easy to forget that blockchain has not been around for long due to the massive hype surrounding it. It was not until 2017 that blockchain properly captured the attention of enterprises. Since then, much has happened. Lackluster and short-lived experiments, announced with great fanfare, have given way to use cases focused on addressing actual problems rather than just showcasing the technology itself.
- Blockchain vendors need to take a more business-oriented approach to educate executives about the benefits of the technology. Blockchain projects with a clear business use case and measurable outcomes are more likely to be adopted. COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation, but executives face an abundance of technologies and must assess differing priorities.
- Unless blockchain is simplified and perceived as a solution that can provide tangible benefits, it risks being left behind.
- BaaS holds the key to driving mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. It allows companies to experiment with blockchain applications without worrying about developing expensive in-house resources. Integrating blockchain into core technologies facilitates ease of use, making it a more attractive option for digital transformation efforts.
- Not all blockchain projects are created equal. While enterprise blockchain projects are slowly moving past the hype, focusing on integration, tangible benefits, and addressing the shortcomings of the technology, the decentralized world of blockchain continues to dream big. Buzzwords like decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and decentralized digital identities (DIDs) frequently attract headlines. Although they are all awash with hype and far from mainstream adoption, they come with a powerful value proposition and a desire to transform core market infrastructure.
- This report provides an overview of the blockchain theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into four categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, regulatory trends, and use case trends.
- It contains a comprehensive industry analysis, including global market size and growth forecasts for blockchain, details of M&A deals driven by the blockchain theme, and analysis of the business benefits of blockchain.
- The detailed value chain shows comprises six layers: blockchain infrastructure, blockchain protocols, P2P networks, blockchain components, blockchain applications, and blockchain services. Leading and challenging vendors are identified across each of the six layers.
Reasons to Buy
- The adoption of blockchain has lagged behind that of other emerging technologies. The reason is that few understand blockchain. This report addresses that issue, providing a detailed, yet easy-to-follow overview of the technology that highlights its key characteristics and describes how blockchain works.
- The report also includes details of sector-specific use cases across 19 industries, including banking & payments, mining, pharmaceuticals, retail, and travel & tourism.
- Our comprehensive value chain includes details of the leading players in areas like blockchain services, helping companies decide which vendors they should partner with on blockchain implementation projects.
Global Blockchain Market 2022-2028
The global blockchain market size is projected to grow by USD 93 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 51.2 percent, according to a new report by GenView Report
The Operators are gearing up for blockchain and are expected to initiate their implementations in 2020
The Operators are gearing up for blockchain and are expected to initiate their implementations in 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic Research
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic ResearchVR has been around for over six decades, in one form or another, but is still not a mainstream technology. Both VR hardware and softwareView Report
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic Research
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic ResearchThis report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request