WestRock Company - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
WestRock Co. is a provider of paper and packaging solutions. It manufactures and distributes containerboard and paperboard products such as folding cartons, coated paperboard, bleached paperboard, coated recycled paperboard, retail displays, partitions and protective packaging, and pulp products. WestRock also provides kraft paper and pulp, recycled linerboard, coated white top linerboard and corrugated containers. The companys products find their applications in various industries such as retail, food, healthcare, beverage, commercial printing, tobacco, home, and garden. WestRock also undertakes the development and sale of land holdings in South Carolina. The companys operations are spread across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WestRock manufactures and distribute point of sale display materials utilizing litho, screen, and digital printing technologies. The company is innovating to achieve a circular economy by creating cutting-edge solutions for its customers.
In 2020, WestRock was recognized for packaging design excellence at the 77th Annual North American Paperboard Packaging Competition sponsored by Paperboard Packaging Council.
The report provides information and insights into WestRocks tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Westrock is investing in emerging technologies and is also building an internal team with digital expertise focused on developing smart and connected solutions to make packaging more intelligent, interactive and trackable.
- WestRock APS Packaging Systems offer a range of robotic packaging systems, which provide its customers with packaging automation solutions as a part of Industry 4.0, to enhance operational efficiencies.
- WestRock is involved in executing extensive research and developing advanced tools and technologies to collect insights and trends about shoppers and retailers.
- Westrock has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by hiring top technology talent in leadership roles and creating new technology and digital jobs to expand its digital capability.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into WestRocks tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies of WestRock.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnership & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
WestRock Company - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWestRock Co. is a provider of paper and packaging solutions. It manufactures and distributes containerboard and paperboard products such as folding cartons, coated paperboard,View Report
Westrock Company - Enterprise Tech EcosystemSeriesWestrock, by harnessing the power of IoT and big data has introduced Connected Packaging Solutions in collaboration with two technology companies, Digimarc and EVRYTHNG, toView Report
Becton, Dickinson and Company - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesBecton, Dickinson and Company (BD) is a medical technology company which manufactures and sells medical devices, reagents, and instruments.BD operates an ecommerceView Report
Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAbu Dhabi National Hotels Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request