Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) is a provider of integrated telecommunication services. The companys service offerings include internet, voice service access, voice shared services, enterprise mobility services, value-added services, content services, advertising services, backhaul services, access services, infra services, and integrated ICT services. It also offers cloud services, cybersecurity services, connectivity services, data center services, business process outsourcing services, and collaboration services. TM offers its solutions to individual customers, banking, financial services, and insurance, small and medium businesses, education, healthcare, oil and gas, and government customers. The company operates offices in Australia, the UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and the US. TM is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Key Facts
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Key Employees
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Major Products and Services
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - History
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Company Statement
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Business Description
Business Segment: Shared Services/Others
Business Segment: TM ONE
Business Segment: TM Wholesale
Business Segment: Unifi
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Corporate Strategy
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Strengths
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Weaknesses
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Opportunities
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Threats
Telekom Malaysia Bhd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Key Facts
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Key Employees
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Major Products and Services
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, History
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Other Locations
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Subsidiaries
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Key Competitors
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Annual Ratios
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Telekom Malaysia Bhd, Ratio Charts
Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Deutsche Telekom AG - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesDeutsche Telekom AG offers integrated telecommunication and information technology solutions and services. The operator offers mobile communications, fixed-network/broadband, Internet, and Internet Protocol televisionView Report
Chemical Company of Malaysia Bhd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Aluminium Company of Malaysia Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAluminium Company of Malaysia Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request