Saudi Aramco - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Saudi Aramco is looking towards digital technologies to reduce costs and enhance operational and production efficiencies to ensure long-term sustainability.
The company is engaging with technological institutes and corporates to advance and leverage emerging technologies.
Saudi Aramco launched an innovation center known as the 4th Industrial Revolution Centre, and a training center for its workforce called 3-D Operator System Training Center.
Saudi Aramcos vendors for major ICT contracts include Infosys Ltd., Xage Security, Inc., and SAP SE.
The report provides information and insights into Saudi Aramcos tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation and training centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, innovative solution launch and adoption
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Saudi Aramco has been leveraging technologies such as big data, industrial internet, robotics, and various others to fulfill their digitalization strategies, with a vision to become the leading digitalized energy company by 2022.
- Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures is a corporate venture capital subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, funding early-stage and high growth companies, such as FogHorn, Seeq, Data Gumbo, and more.
- Saudi Aramco introduced a reservoir management tool, called, Reservoir Engineering Integrated Environment (REOnline).
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Saudi Aramcos tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology related investment activities.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Saudi Aramco.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership & Investment Network Map
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast By Material Types (Galvanized Steel, Aluminium, Fiberglass, Polymer), By Shape Types (Round, Half Round, Triangular, Square/ Rectangular, Other (Oval)), By Applications (Residential, Commercial Buildings And OfficesTransportation And Public Infrastructure, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial, Others (Education And BFSI)), By Regions (Central, Western, Southern, Eastern) And Competitive Landscape
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during 202127. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Saudi Arabia POS Terminal Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Technology (Fixed, Portable), By Types (Countertop, Integrated, Smart, M-POS), By Applications (Retail, Entertainment, Hospitality, Healthcare & Others (Transportation, Public Infrastructure, Etc.)), By Regions (Western, Central, Eastern, Southern) And Competitive Landscape.
Saudi Arabia POS Terminal Market is projected toat a CAGR of 7.7% during 2020-2026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Oil And Gas Wells Drilling Services, Oil And Gas Supporting Activities Transport, Industrial, Others , Transport, Industrial, Electric Power, Others , Onshore Drilling Services, Offshore Drilling Services , Well Maintenance, Exploration, Well Developing Covering: Saudi Aramco, Rosneft, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, ADNOC, Iraq Ministry of Oil
The oil and gas upstream activities market consists of sales of crude oil and natural gas by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that undertake the pre-refining activities of crudeView Report
Oil And Gas Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Oil & Gas Upstream Activities, Oil Downstream Activities , Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Oil And Gas Wells Drilling Services, Oil And Gas Supporting Activities , Refined Petroleum Products Manufacturing, Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Manufacturing Covering: Saudi Aramco, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell, BP Plc, Sinopec Limited
The oil and gas market consists of sales of oil and gas by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that undertake the exploration for, extraction, drilling, and refining, of oilView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request