Anheuser-Busch InBev - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AB InBev has established a robust infrastructure of in-house research and development (R&D) facilities, technology ventures, and incubators. The company leverages these facilities to stay updated of latest industry innovations by collaborating with disruptive startups as well as big companies.
AB InBev operates ecommerce platforms for online supply chain of alcoholic beverages to retailers as well as customers. The platforms also support various business aspects of the brand and allow its retail clients to have access to online orders, purchase history review, budget control system, and product recommendations.
AB InBev has been transforming its legacy infrastructure into cloud-based platforms for better scalability and agility of its operations. It also developed an in-house digital platform that leverages various agricultural and weather data metrics to improve the quality of its raw material production.
The report provides information and insights into AB InBevs food services activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for AB InBev are artificial intelligence, augmented reality, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, digital assistants, digital media, IoT, robotics, and social media.
- AB InBev has mainly followed a partnership approach in order to build technological expertise in optimizing its operational procedures. It has also taken initiatives to gain additional sales channels, leverage marketing opportunities, and mitigate risks.
- AB InBevs research initiatives are focused on improving its existing technology solutions and creating new ones that enhance its brewing procedures. It is also exploring innovative ways to track market trends and engage its customers by analyzing their consumption behavior and build better segmentation and targeting strategies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AB InBevs operations.
- Gain insights into its strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of AB InBev.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAB InBev has established a robust infrastructure of in-house research and development (R&D) facilities, technology ventures, and incubators. The company leverages these facilities toView Report
Anheuser-Busch InBev 2023 Full Year Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry This report is part ofView Report
Anheuser-Busch InBev 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage IndustryThis report is part of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request