Mustek Ltd (MST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mustek Ltd (Mustek) is a technology company that procures, assembles, and distributes personal computers and ICT products. The companys product portfolio comprises desktops, notebooks and tablets, ICT peripherals, projectors, barcode scanners, networking solutions, ICT consumables, antennae and routers, biometric readers and servers. It also offers perimeter protection systems, number plate recognition, video wall solutions and accessories. Mustek provides services such as end-to-end security solutions, systems and equipment component testing, electrified fencing, advanced IT and security training, perimeter protection solutions. It markets products under Mecer, Mustek Energy and Mustek POS Solutions brands. The company has business operations across South and East Africa, and Taiwan. Mustek is headquartered in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Mustek Ltd - Key Facts
Mustek Ltd - Key Employees
Mustek Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Mustek Ltd - Major Products and Services
Mustek Ltd - History
Mustek Ltd - Company Statement
Mustek Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Mustek Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Mustek
Business Segment: Rectron
Geographical Segment: East Africa
Geographical Segment: South Africa
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
Mustek Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Mustek Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mustek Ltd - Strengths
Mustek Ltd - Weaknesses
Mustek Ltd - Opportunities
Mustek Ltd - Threats
Mustek Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Mustek Ltd, Key Facts
Mustek Ltd, Key Employees
Mustek Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Mustek Ltd, Major Products and Services
Mustek Ltd, History
Mustek Ltd, Other Locations
Mustek Ltd, Subsidiaries
Mustek Ltd, Key Competitors
Mustek Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Mustek Ltd, Annual Ratios
Mustek Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mustek Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Mustek Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Mustek Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Mustek Ltd, Ratio Charts
Mustek Ltd (MST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request