Data Centers - Thematic Research
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the vital importance of data centers. Data center-provided cloud services have allowed remote workers to collaborate with colleagues, provided entertainment for locked down citizens, delivered online learning, and enabled everyone to shop online. At the same time, the accelerating shift to the cloud, driven by the pandemic, has put a premium on flexibility. This will, in turn, drive the adoption of new architectures and software defined, programmable infrastructures within data centers.
Data centers have come to be regarded as the fifth utility, as critical as water, electricity, gas, and telecoms, with their staff categorized as key workers. Utility status may be a double-edged sword. For one thing, governments will have higher expectations. The expansion of data centers also reflects the need for increased artificial intelligence (AI) processing capabilities, but these have a poor carbon footprint. Meeting stringent sustainability targets is an unwelcome reward for an industry that excelled during the pandemic.
- This report provides an overview of the data centers theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including forecasts for data center revenues to 2030.
- The detailed value chain comprises four layers: real estate development, data center infrastructure, connectivity, and data center services.
Reasons to Buy
- Worth $466bn in 2020, the data centers market will become a $948bn industry by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% over this 10-year period, according to GlobalData forecasts.
- This report is an invaluable guide to this vital theme, which will only increase in importance over the next decade.
DataLab Tehnologije dd (DataLab) is a technology company that offers ERP business information software, consulting and training solutions. It develops pantheon, an enterprise resource planning system for use in warehouseView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation Strategies
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation StrategiesArtificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data AnalyticsView Report
A green data center is one of the server facility which can be utilized for energy-efficient technologies. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will haveView Report
Hyper-scale data centers helps the organisations to scale their infrastructure as internet traffic grows and cloud migration becomes vital. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, itView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request