Network sharing: case studies and analysis
Author- Michela Venturelli
The level of adoption of network sharing is expected to increase and the range of co-investment models will become more diverse."
The deployment of 5G and FTTx networks is driving interest in innovative network-sharing approaches and is attracting new players from other sectors that are willing to invest in the telecoms market. The entry of new players and the development of new sharing and co-investment models can enhance the returns for telecoms operators.
Key questions answered in this report
- What’s the rationale for network-sharing agreements?
- Which network-sharing models are telecoms operators adopting?
- How successful have network-sharing agreements been for telecoms operators?
- To what extent are telecoms operators experimenting, and which network layers and services are they sharing?
- Who are the partners involved in cross-sector sharing agreements, and what are the drivers behind such arrangements?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of some of these approaches?
- Telia Denmark
- Tier 1 mobile network operators (MNOs) in Africa
- Vodafone Ireland
US cable operators cellular network roll-outs could improve their position in the mobile market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
On Premise Equipment Monitoring and Cloud Network Based Monitoring Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Smart Farming and Precision Agriculture market overview Smart Farming and Precision Agriculture market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developmentsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request