Network sharing: case studies and analysis
Author- Michela Venturelli
The level of adoption of network sharing is expected to increase and the range of co-investment models will become more diverse."
The deployment of 5G and FTTx networks is driving interest in innovative network-sharing approaches and is attracting new players from other sectors that are willing to invest in the telecoms market. The entry of new players and the development of new sharing and co-investment models can enhance the returns for telecoms operators.
Key questions answered in this report
- What’s the rationale for network-sharing agreements?
- Which network-sharing models are telecoms operators adopting?
- How successful have network-sharing agreements been for telecoms operators?
- To what extent are telecoms operators experimenting, and which network layers and services are they sharing?
- Who are the partners involved in cross-sector sharing agreements, and what are the drivers behind such arrangements?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of some of these approaches?
- Telia Denmark
- Tier 1 mobile network operators (MNOs) in Africa
- Vodafone Ireland
After many years of regulatory, standardization and technical implementation activities, the United States dynamic, three-tiered, hierarchical framework to coordinate shared use of 150 MHz of spectrum in the 3.5 GHzView Report
The global optical transport network market is poised to grow by USD 11 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.This industry report offers marketView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request