M3 Inc (2413) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
M3 Inc (2413) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M3 Inc (M3) is a provider of medical related services through the use of the Internet. It provides services that allows member physicians to receive frequent and continuous information through m3.com platform such as MR-kun family services, and QOL-kun non-healthcare related corporates covet to advertise daily life services to doctors. It also offers clinical trial related services, large-scale clinical study service, and operation and administration support across the clinical trial process. M3 also provides placement and job search services for pharmacists and physicians through M3 Career Inc. The company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, operates in the US, Europe, South Korea, Spain, France, India, China, Germany and Japan. M3 is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
M3 Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 17,2020: LINE Healthcare launches free “LI NE Doctor” in Greater Tokyo Area
Apr 16,2020: Sony announces collaboration with M3 on COVID-19 measures
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
M3 Inc - Key Facts
M3 Inc - Key Employees
M3 Inc - Major Products and Services
M3 Inc - History
M3 Inc - Company Statement
M3 Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
M3 Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Career Solution
Business Segment: Evidence Solution
Business Segment: Medical Platform
Business Segment: Other Emerging Businesses
Business Segment: Overseas
Business Segment: Site Solution
M3 Inc - Corporate Strategy
M3 Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
M3 Inc - Strengths
M3 Inc - Weaknesses
M3 Inc - Opportunities
M3 Inc - Threats
M3 Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
M3 Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2020: LINE Healthcare launches free “LI NE Doctor” in Greater Tokyo Area
Apr 16, 2020: Sony announces collaboration with M3 on COVID-19 measures
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
M3 Inc, Key Facts
M3 Inc, Key Employees
M3 Inc, Major Products and Services
M3 Inc, History
M3 Inc, Subsidiaries
M3 Inc, Affiliate
M3 Inc, Key Competitors
M3 Inc, Ratios based on current share price
M3 Inc, Annual Ratios
M3 Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
M3 Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
M3 Inc, Interim Ratios
M3 Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
M3 Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
M3 Inc, Ratio Charts
Adways Co., Ltd.
Europe Air Purifier Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Technology (Type-I (HEPA + Carbon), Type-II (HEPA + Carbon + Ionizer), Type-III (HEPA + Carbon+ UV), Type-IV (HEPA + Carbon + Electrostatic), Type-V (HEPA + Carbon + Ionizer + UV + Electrostatic), Other Technologies),By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By CADR Values (Low (Up To 250 M3/H), Medium (251 To 500 M3/H), High (Above 500 M3/H)), By Key Countries (Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany & Rest Of Europe)And Competitive Landscape
Europe Air Purifier Market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2020-26F. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4200View Report
M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad (M3 Tech) is a technology company that provides mobile solutions, mobile platforms and value added services. The company provides multimedia products, WAP and J2ME. It offersView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request