Airbnb Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Founded in 2008, Airbnb, Inc. (Airbnb) operates an online marketplace offering hospitality services. The companys mobile application (app) enables users to list, discover, and book accommodations across the world, offering unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 220+ countries and regions. The app allows hosts to list their properties and enables guests to rent or lease the same for short- or long-term stays. The properties listed for accommodation include vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, castles, treehouses or hotel rooms. The company operates across China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, Mexico, and Brazil.
Airbnb introduced in-house data science tools and training programs to bring disruptive changes in its business operations. The company also added additional digital offerings to its portfolio including Online Experiences for customers and hosts and Frontline and Monthly stays for medical professionals, first responders and others, to manage COVID crisis. It has further redesigned its home screen and mobile app landing pages to drive innovation.
The report provides information and insights into Airbnbs activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets.
- Airbnb is tapping key disruptive technologies to strengthen its operational and service competences. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, augmented reality, virtual reality, e-commerce, cybersecurity, digitalization, blockchain, Chatbots, big data, and cloud computing are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- Airbnb adopted a digital customer acquisition strategy to maximize its reach and attract qualified leads. In addition, Airbnb built a machine learning framework to categorize and label message intent, classify listing photos by rooms and key features using image recognition to provide an immediate smart response to the customers and to minimize friction in its booking and travel process
- Airbnb is enhancing the data science technology skills of its employees by introducing data education programs. These programs empower employees to make more informed decisions using the inbuilt data tools.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Airbnbs retail operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Airbnb Inc.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
Airbnb Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesFounded in 2008, Airbnb, Inc. (Airbnb) operates an online marketplace offering hospitality services. The companys mobile application (app) enables users to list, discover, andView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Airbnb, Inc.Airbnb, Inc. (Airbnb) operates an online marketplace offering hospitality services. The companys flagship mobile application (app) enables users to list, discover, and book uniqueView Report
CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Dajiang Innovation Technology Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDajiang Innovation Technology Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request