INRIX Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
INRIX Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 degree view of the company.
INRIX Inc (INRIX) is a provider of real-time traffic information and connected driving services in the car, online, and on-mobile devices worldwide. The company offers traffic information services, such as congestion alerts, traffic maps, and traffic cameras; real-time, historical, and predictive traffic flow; and XD Traffic that delivers predictive traffic data across highways and secondary roads. INRIX serves to wide end use markets including automotive, auto insurance, fleet, home advertising, public sector, real estate, mobile and internet sectors, media, and enterprise. The company operates through a network of offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. INRIX is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, the US.
- Detailed information on INRIX Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting INRIX Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of INRIX Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on INRIX Incs mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about INRIX Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Buy
- Gain understanding of INRIX Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess INRIX Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on INRIX Incs business structure, strategy and prospects.
INRIX Inc: Company Overview
INRIX Inc: Overview and Key Facts
INRIX Inc: Overview
INRIX Inc: Key Facts
INRIX Inc: Key Employees
INRIX Inc: Major Products and Services
INRIX Inc: Company History
INRIX Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries
INRIX Inc: Key Competitors
INRIX Inc: Company Analysis
INRIX Inc: Business Description
INRIX Inc: SWOT Analysis
INRIX Inc: SWOT Overview
INRIX Inc: Strengths
INRIX Inc: Weaknesses
INRIX Inc: Opportunities
INRIX Inc: Threats
INRIX Inc: Recent Developments
INRIX Inc: News and Events Summary
INRIX Inc: Contracts
INRIX Inc: Corporate Governance
INRIX Inc: Financial Deals
INRIX Inc: IT Spending Announcements
INRIX Inc: Regulatory and Legal Events
INRIX Inc: Research & Development
INRIX Inc: Strategy and Operations
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: INRIX Inc: Key Facts
Table 2: INRIX Inc: Key Employees
Table 3: INRIX Inc: Company History
Table 4: INRIX Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: INRIX Inc: Key Competitors
Table 6: INRIX Inc: News and Events Summary
Table 7: INRIX Inc: Contracts
Table 8: INRIX Inc: Corporate Governance
Table 9: INRIX Inc: Financial Deals
Table 10: INRIX Inc: IT Spending Announcements
Table 11: INRIX Inc: Regulatory and Legal Events
Table 12: INRIX Inc: Research & Development
Table 13: INRIX Inc: Strategy and Operations
Binx Health Inc (Binx Health), a subsidiary of Binx Health Ltd, is a provider of near-patient and point of care (POC) testing solutions for womens health. The company develops itsView Report
Profound Medical Inc (Profound Medical) is a medical device company that develops and markets solutions to deliver precise ablation of prostate. Its proprietary technology, TULSA-PRO, by combining real-time magnetic resonanceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request