Global Voice Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Global Voice Group SA (GVG) is a provider of telecommunications management and supervision technologies. The company offers solutions including proper governance, revenue assurance and compliance monitoring. GVG also offers telecommunication platforms, which assist regulators in controlling national and international traffic. The company serves regulatory bodies from the telecommunications sector. GVG offers consulting services in ITs, telecom regulation, innovative financing, and project management. The company supports local operators through its partnerships with regulators and works towards providing technologies that efficiently block by-pass fraud, protecting the operators revenue. It has business operations in Spain and South Africa. GVG is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Global Voice Group SA - Key Facts
Global Voice Group SA - Key Employees
Global Voice Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
Global Voice Group SA - Major Products and Services
Global Voice Group SA - History
Global Voice Group SA - Company Statement
Global Voice Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Global Voice Group SA - Business Description
Global Voice Group SA - Corporate Strategy
Global Voice Group SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Global Voice Group SA - Strengths
Global Voice Group SA - Weaknesses
Global Voice Group SA - Opportunities
Global Voice Group SA - Threats
Global Voice Group SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Global Voice Group SA, Key Facts
Global Voice Group SA, Key Employees
Global Voice Group SA, Key Employee Biographies
Global Voice Group SA, Major Products and Services
Global Voice Group SA, History
Global Voice Group SA, Other Locations
Global Voice Group SA, Key Competitors
In 2021, the global social-emotional learning market stood at USD 1,848 million. Recording a CAGR of 20.3% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 6,756 millionView Report
The market size of the global spoil detection-based smart label sector is expected to rise by USD 599 million with a CAGR of 9.3% by the end of 2028.This industryView Report
Audio call is a communication method through voice and transmission media. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influenceView Report
Voice biometrics is the identification of a person from characteristics of voices (Speaker recognition). In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will haveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request