ABB Ltd - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
ABB is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence & machine learning, blockchain, IoT, big data, and others to achieve operational efficiencies and expand its solutions. It is targeting autonomous management of field tasks by utilizing cognitive technologies.
The companys innovation hubs and accelerator programs includes SynerLeap, Collaborative Operations Center, Customer Innovation Center, and Healthcare Research Hub.
ABB Technology Ventures (ATV) is a corporate venture arm of ABB that focuses on providing both seed, venture, and growth stage funding to technology companies.
The company has live ICT contracts with Wipro Ltd and IBM Corp.
The report provides information and insights into ABBs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets
- ABBs new agile driven business model will be active by 2021.
- The company is partnering with leading cloud service providers to accelerate digital transformation across businesses.
- It is enhancing industrial automation lifecycle by developing digital solutions for robotics.
- ABB partnered with Covariant to co-develop integrated AI Robotic solutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into ABBs fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of ABB.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Accelerator Programs
ABB Technology Ventures (ATV) - A Venture Capital Arm
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
ABB Ltd - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesABB is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence & machine learning, blockchain, IoT, big data, and others to achieve operational efficiencies and expandView Report
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing, Household Appliances Manufacturing, Power Generation, Transmission And Control Manufacturing, Batteries Manufacturing, Communication And Energy Wire And Cable, General Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Back Lighting, Small Electrical Appliance, Household Cooking Appliance, Household Refrigerator And Home Freezer, Household Laundry Equipment, Other Major Household Appliance, Transformer Manufacturing, Motor And Generator Manufacturing, Switchgear And Switchboard Apparatus, Relay And Industrial Control Manufacturing, Secondary Batteries, Primary Batteries, Other Cables, Fiber Optical Cable Covering: Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, ABB Ltd, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Toshiba Corporation
The electrical equipment manufacturing market consists of sales of products that generate, distribute and use electrical power by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce products that generate, distributeView Report
Credit Guarantee Insurance Corporation of Africa Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCredit Guarantee Insurance Corporation of Africa Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
KENKO Mayonnaise Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKENKO Mayonnaise Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request