ABB Ltd - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
ABB is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence & machine learning, blockchain, IoT, big data, and others to achieve operational efficiencies and expand its solutions. It is targeting autonomous management of field tasks by utilizing cognitive technologies.
The companys innovation hubs and accelerator programs includes SynerLeap, Collaborative Operations Center, Customer Innovation Center, and Healthcare Research Hub.
ABB Technology Ventures (ATV) is a corporate venture arm of ABB that focuses on providing both seed, venture, and growth stage funding to technology companies.
The company has live ICT contracts with Wipro Ltd and IBM Corp.
The report provides information and insights into ABBs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets
- ABBs new agile driven business model will be active by 2021.
- The company is partnering with leading cloud service providers to accelerate digital transformation across businesses.
- It is enhancing industrial automation lifecycle by developing digital solutions for robotics.
- ABB partnered with Covariant to co-develop integrated AI Robotic solutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into ABBs fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of ABB.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Accelerator Programs
ABB Technology Ventures (ATV) - A Venture Capital Arm
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
TBG Diagnostics Ltd (TBG Diagnostics), formerly Progen Pharmaceuticals Ltd, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostics kits, instruments and services. The companys major products includeView Report
Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd (Huntleigh Healthcare) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes electronic medical equipment. It offers vascular assessment and treatment; fetal and patient monitoring; andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request