Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Costa Ricas telecom and pay-TV services market will grow at a CAGR of 3.2%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and Pay-TV segment. Mobile data revenues will grow at a fastest CAGR of 11.5%, driven by increase in mobile Internet subscriptions, growing consumption of mobile data services, and increasing data ARPU over the forecast period. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR of 3.4%, driven by growth in cable and FTTH subscriptions as the National Telecommunications Fund Trust (FONATEL) and ICE continue to collaborate to expand broadband infrastructure in the country.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Costa Rica.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, analogue blackout and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Costa Rica will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenue will increase at a fastest CAGR of 11.5% and will account for 31.7% share of total telecom services revenue in 2020.
- The top two mobile operators, ICE (Kolbi) and Tigo Costa Rica will account for 80.2% share of total mobile subscriptions estimated for 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Costa Ricas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Costa Ricas mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Costa Ricas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Costa Rica.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Claro Costa Rica
Tigo Costa Rica
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
2023-2028 Costa Rica Virology and Bacteriology Database: 100 Tests, Supplier Shares, Test Volume and Sales ForecastsThis database from provides the 2023 supplier shares, the 2023-2028 volume and sales forecasts forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request