Cloud Computing in Germany
Cloud Computing in Germany
Cloud Computing in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The cloud computing industry consists of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) segments. Values are calculated based on revenues accrued from these services. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2019 annual average exchange rates. Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the ""middle path"" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The German cloud computing industry had total revenues of $12,524.5m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The SaaS segment was the industrys most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $7,222.4m, equivalent to 57.7% of the industrys overall value.
- The German cloud computing industry has grown at a faster rate than its main European competitor, the United Kingdom, and overtook it as the largest industry in the region in 2019.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the cloud computing market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the cloud computing market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cloud computing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany cloud computing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Germany cloud computing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Germany cloud computing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany cloud computing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Germanys cloud computing market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. How has the regulatory environment impacted leading players?
7.3. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.4. Who are the main challengers to the incumbents?
7.5. Have there been any significant contracts in the past year?
7.6. How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Amazon Web Services Inc
8.2. Microsoft Corporation
8.3. Google LLC
8.4. Alibaba Group Holding Limited
8.5. International Business Machines Corporation
8.6. ncloud.swiss AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Germany cloud computing industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Germany cloud computing industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Germany cloud computing industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Germany cloud computing industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Amazon Web Services Inc: key facts
Table 6: Amazon Web Services Inc: Key Employees
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Google LLC: key facts
Table 13: Google LLC: Key Employees
Table 14: Google LLC: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: key facts
Table 16: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: Key Employees
Table 17: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 18: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 19: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: ncloud.swiss AG: key facts
Table 21: ncloud.swiss AG: Key Employees
Table 22: Germany size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 23: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 24: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 25: Germany inflation, 2015-19
Table 26: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 27: Germany exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Germany cloud computing industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Germany cloud computing industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Germany cloud computing industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Germany cloud computing industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the cloud computing industry in Germany, 2019
On Premise Equipment Monitoring and Cloud Network Based Monitoring Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Smart Farming and Precision Agriculture market overview Smart Farming and Precision Agriculture market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developmentsView Report
Worldwide cloud service providers’ cloud data center strategies will affect the development of cloud equipment and hosting companies. For AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, and GCP (Google Cloud Platform),View Report
Cloud Computing in Construction - Thematic ResearchWith the modern construction site generating vast amounts of data from monitoring devices, the challenge for the industry is deriving actionable insights from it.View Report
The development of the worldwide edge computing industry diversified in 2020 with clearer information on applicable technology and application areas. Cloud service providers have tried to meet telecommunication service providers’View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request