Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecommunications and pay-TV service revenue in Turkey will reach US$9.8 billion in 2020 and will increase to reach US$11.5 billion by 2025, supported by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband, and fixed voice segments. Fixed broadband revenues will increase over the forecast period, partly supported by Turkish government commitment to the National Smart Cities Strategy and Action Plan unveiled in December 2019.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Turkey.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecommunications and pay-TV service revenue in Turkey will reach US$9.8 billion in 2020 and will increase to reach US$11.5 billion by 2025.
- Mobile data services revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.7% in local terms (3.4% CAGR in US$). The growth in mobile data revenues will be supported by rising mobile data consumption on the back of growing smartphone penetration and users migration towards higher priced 4G/5G plans.
- The fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR of 14.1% in local currency terms (7.5% in US$) over the forecast period. The ongoing investment by the government and telcos to improve the broadband coverage in the country will help the broadband adoption and thereby revenues.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Turkeys telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Turkeys mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Turkeys telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Turkey.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Turkey Video Conferencing Market (2021-27): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
IT Hardware in TurkeyIT Hardware in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptionsView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request