Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom services revenue growth in Ukraine over 2020-2025 will be driven by the mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be supported by growing mobile data consumption of online videos and social media services on the back of improving 4G/LTE coverage.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ukraine.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Ukraine will grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile revenue will account for 66.2% of total telecom revenue by 2025.
- Mobile data revenue will increase from $0.5 billion in 2020 to $0.8 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 10.4%.
- Pay-TV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 1.2% over 2020-2025, owing to steady growth in DTH subscriptions and rapid growth in adoption of IPTV.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ukraines telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Ukraines mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ukraines telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ukraine.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Vodafone Ukraine (MTS)
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ukraine telecoms market report 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Germany Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Germany Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, withView Report
Open network architecture has emerged as a hot topic in recent years due to mass deployment of 5G networks around the world and global geopolitical tensions such as U.S-China tradeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request