Thailand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Thailand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Thailand today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
expects Thailands total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $12.8 billion in 2020. The total revenue will increase to $13.7 billion in 2025, as mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV will be the key the segment driving growth in telecom market over the next five years. Fixed broadband revenues will grow at a CAGR of 0.6%over 2020-2025, mainly supportedby steady growth in DSL segment and robust growth projected in FTTH/B subscriptions on the back of ongoinginvestments by the government in fiber-opticinfrastructure. Mobile data services revenues will be the largest contributing segment towards the total telecom services market. Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over 2020-2025,driven bygrowing consumption of online video content and social networking applications and rising mobile data ARPU with growing adoption of higher priced 5G plans.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Thailand.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The Total telecommunications and pay-tv services revenue in Thailand will grow from an estimated $12.8 billion in 2020 to $13.7 billion in 2025, reflecting a CAGR of 1.4%. Mobile data, fixed broadband, 1and pay-TV will be the key the segment driving growth in telecom market over the next five years.
- Fixed broadband revenues will increase, at a CAGR of 0.6%, from an estimated $2.0 billion in 2020 to $2.1 billion by 2025-end.
- Thailands pay-TV market will increase at a CAGR of 1.1% over 2020-2025, supported by growth in the IPTV segment on the back of improving broadband coverage in the country and rising cable TV and DTH ARPU.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Thailands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Thailands mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Thailands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Thailand.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Thailand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Thailand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Thailand today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Internet Thailand Public Company Ltd (Internet Thailand) is an information technology company that offers broadband Internet access services. The company offers services such as INET data center, INET cloud, INETView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request