John Deere (Deere and Company) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
John Deere (Subsidiary of Deere and Company) is a US-based firm that manufactures agricultural, forestry machinery, drivetrains, and construction and lawncare equipment. Its construction and forestry segment manufactures and distributes machines and service parts used in earthmoving, material handling, construction, road building, and timber harvesting. It also offers products, technology, and services in the agriculture and construction domain to its customers. The companys diverse portfolio also provides additional support activities including Energy Systems, Intelligent Solutions Group, Financial Services, and Parts Services. It has operations in more than 30 countries across the globe.
The company is moving towards automating processes, electrification, deploying remote control technologies and introducing mining platforms, payload measurement solutions, Autonomous Haulage System and 3D construction retrofit kits.
John Deere is following agile methodologies to improve its operational processes, expand its product portfolio, and create value. It is deploying technologies such as AI, IoT, cloud-based mobile applications, robots, machine learning, big data, etc. to collect data about the customers, machines, lands, and fields to make data-driven decisions.
John Deere has been strengthening its digital capabilities by embracing digital culture, hiring top talent in leadership roles, empowering staff through technology tools and training, and creating digital space.
The report provides information and insights into John Deeres activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- John Deere is leveraging key disruptive technologies to improve its operational efficiency and customer service capabilities. IoT, connectivity, cloud, augmented & virtual reality, big data, 3D printing, drones, mobile, AI, robotics, autonomous vehicles, analytics, modular construction, e-commerce, and digitalization, are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- To accelerate innovation in its construction and agriculture operations and drive value for its customers, John Deere redesigned its operating model.
- John Deere is focusing on streamlining its end-to-end construction site operations through process automation. It has been investing and implementing digital technologies, such as cloud, autonomous vehicles, IoT, drones, analytics, SmartGrade systems, and other precision technologies to improve equipment efficiency and job site operations
- John Deere opened VR labs for the customers at multiple regions including Lowa, Dubuque, and Germany, to test and experience next-generation tractor models virtually. Its customer and product support teams focuses towards designing equipment and then translating to simulate real-life tractors.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into John Deeres construction operations.
- Gain insights into its construction strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of John Deere (Subsidiary of Deere and Company).
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner - Investor Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
John Deere (Deere and Company) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesJohn Deere (Subsidiary of Deere and Company) is a US-based firm that manufactures agricultural, forestry machinery, drivetrains, and construction and lawncareView Report
Johnson and Johnson - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesJohnson and Johnson (J&J) and its subsidiary companies are engaged in the research & development, production and sale of a variety of humanView Report
Agricultural Implement Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Farm Machinery And Equipment Manufacturing, Lawn And Garden Tractor And Home Lawn And Garden Equipment Manufacturing Covering: John Deere, CNH, AGCO, CLAAS, Kubota
The agricultural implement manufacturing market consists of sales of farm machinery and equipment, and lawn and garden tractor and home lawn and garden equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders orView Report
Lawn Mower Market Global Review and Outlook by 20 Companies (Honda Motor, Toro, Husqvarna, John Deere, Briggs & Stratton, MTD, Metalcraft of Mayville, Toro, Blount etc.), by Application (Commercial, Residential), by Type (Manual, Electric, Petrol, Robotic)
Lawn Mower report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Lawn Mower market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request