Tanzania Telcom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Tanzania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tanzania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile service markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Tanzania is expected to reach US$1.87 billion in 2020 and will expand further at a CAGR of 6.1% over 2020-2025, to reach US$2.51 billion with growth in revenues from the mobile data, fixed voice and fixed broadband segments.
Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over 2020-2025, to US$780.7 million by 2025, driven by rising data consumption over 3G/4G smartphones with growing mobile network coverage as Vodacom Tanzania invested TZS75 billion (US$32.4 million) in the expansion of its 3G and 4G networks this year. Also important is the increasing data ARPU over the forecast period as higher-ARPU 4G packages gain traction alongside 4G coverage expansion. Fixed broadband revenues will also increase from US$644.0 million in 2020 to US$1.1 billion by 2025, driven by growth in DSL, FTTH/B and fixed wireless lines on the back of the governments initiative to expand broadband infrastructure in the country. The country expanding 4G coverage and Tigo launching 4G FWA in September last year suggests that more rural areas can be accessed by fixed services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Tanzania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to SIM card registration, licensing, and stock exchange listing.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Tanzania will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenue will expand at a CAGR of 7.8% in US$ terms over 2020-2025, driven by rising data consumption over 3G/4G smartphones.
- Vodacom Tanzania will lead the mobile market over 2020-2025, supported by its strong focus on 3G/4G network expansion.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tanzanias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tanzanias mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tanzanias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tanzania.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Tanzania Telcom Operators Country Intelligence Report Tanzania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tanzania today, with detailedView Report
Tanzania: Country Intelligence Report Tanzania: Country Intelligence Report , is a new Country Intelligence Report by the, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tanzania today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
Austria Telcom Operators Country Intelligence Report Austria Telcom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Austria today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request