National Broadband Plans - Status, Strategies, and Objectives in Asia-Pacific
The insider report National Broadband Plans - Status, Strategies, and Objectives in Asia-Pacific offers an overview of efforts taken by governments in the Asia-Pacific region to develop broadband infrastructure. It delivers comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research into NBPs adopted by Asia-Pacific countries. This presentation-quality report provides an analysis of government initiatives and operator involvement in broadband infrastructure development. It also analyzes the key mechanisms and strategies deployed to support the NBPs.
National Broadband Plans - Status, Strategies, and Objectives in Asia-Pacific, a new Telecom Insider Report provides an overview of the national broadband plans (NBPs) adopted by the governments in Asia-Pacific region and of the key strategies and mechanisms deployed to help achieve the targets set by the NBPs.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional market context prvoding FBB progress and analyzing the impact of economic development on broadband penetration in several Asia-Pacific countries.
- Analysis of the priorities set under NBPs such as targets, technologies, funding mechanisms, and the role of governments as well as private operators. This section also provides the strategies that a number of countries have adopted to realise the objectives set by the NBPs and a summary of the key mechanisms harnessed to support NBPs (e.g., in terms of ecosystem players involvment, partnership models and structures, funding mechanisms, incentives, and supporting policies and regulations).
- Case studies on three NBPs - namely Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia - with a focus on the analysis of targets, goals, government initiatives, supporting mechanisms, and operator involvement and progress over the period.
- Key findings, detailing the analysis of NBPs on several parameters such as targets, funding strategies, preferred technologies, stakeholder involvment, and strategies adopted by governments to achieve the targets.
- The region features significant differences in broadband penetration levels among countries in between emerging and developed Asia-Pacific due to differences in income levels and the maturity of telecom sector.
- Emerging Asia-Pacific countries are mainly targeting to improve broadband penetration nationally while developed Asia-Pacific countries are focused more on digitization of industries and government.
- Most emerging Asia-Pacific countries with low broadband penetration do recognise the importance of fast broadband speed and are moving directly into fiberization.
- Asia-Pacific countries generally prefer an active approach in the NBPs, utilizing public-private partnerships and/or government-linked corporations to build and/or own the infrastructure.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop an understating of national broadband plans through the analysis of targets, technologies, governmental support, operators roles and funding strategies.
- Get best practices around the key mechanisms and supporting initiatives that can be harnessed to achieve national broadband plan targets - e.g., public-private-partnerships, funding, infracos, and government-linked corporations.
- The report also provides a five-year forecast of the fixed broadband market i several APAC countries, developed using rigorous bottom-up modelling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights, success factors and best practices from specific Asia-Pacific country NBPs; this will help executives understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- Gain understanding of governments goals and initiatives to make informed decisions pertaining to investments in broadband networks and technologies, and optimize return on investments.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Fixed Broadband Status in Asia-Pacific
Fixed Broadband Status in Asia-Pacific
Impact of Economic Development on Broadband Penetration
Fixed Broadband Drivers in Asia-Pacific
Section 2: National Broadband Plans (NBP) Status, Progress, and Strategies in Europe
National Broadband Targets and Strategies in Selected Countries
Key Initiatives and Mechanisms Included in NBPs to Support Broadband Development
Section 3: Case Studies
Comparison: Australia & New Zealand
Section 4: Key Takeaways and Recommendations
Key Takeaways and Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
Yu Tak International Holdings Limited, (Yu Tak) is a diversified company. It is a retailer of gold and jewellery products; and is into research and development and application of softwareView Report
MGM Resorts International - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMGM Resorts International is actively investing to transform into a digital hospitality and gaming organization. It has been showing interest in emerging technologiesView Report
National Broadband Plans in Europe - Status, Strategies, and ObjectivesNational Broadband Plans in Europe - Status, Strategies, and Objectives is a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an overviewView Report
National Broadband Plans in Africa and Middle East - Status, Strategies, and ObjectivesNational Broadband Plans in Africa and Middle East - Status, Strategies, and Objectives a new Telecom Insider ReportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request