Singapore Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Singapore Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Singapore today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The overall telecom service revenues in Singapore will increase over the forecast period to reach $4.2 billion by 2025, driven by growth in revenues from mobile data, mobile voice, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenues will increase at a CAGR of 13.1% during 2020-2025 driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscriptions and growing consumption of mobile data services. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR of 3.0% over the forecast period, driven by robust growth in FTTH subscriptions and growing adoption of multiplay bundles with integrated fixed broadband services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Singapore.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Singapore will increase at a CAGR of 3.2% from $3.5 billion in 2020 to $4.2 billion by 2025.
- Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 13.1% over 2020-2025, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscriptions and growing consumption of mobile data services.
- Singtel will lead the mobile, fixed broadband, and pay-TV services market in Singapore, in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Singapores telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Singapores mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Singapores telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Singapore.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
ICT Investment Trends in Singapore: New ICT reforms driving investments in technologyThe restructuring and stabilization of the Singaporean economy is indicative of various forms of technology investments enterprises are likelyView Report
IT Hardware in SingaporeIT Hardware in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptionsView Report
Singapore telecoms market report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request