Mauritius Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Mauritius Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom revenues in Mauritius will increase over the forecast period to reach US$305.1 million by 2025 supported by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 7.6%, on the back of rising data consumption over smartphones, growth in mobile internet subscription and increasing data ARPUs over the forecast period. Fixed broadband service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 0.7%, supported by improving broadband penetration in the country.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Mauritius.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenues in Mauritius will increase at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2020-2025.
- 4G will witness the fastest growth, surpassing 3G to become the leading mobile technology in 2024.
- The top two mobile operators, my.t and Emtel Mauritius, will account for 83.0% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mauritiuss telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritiuss mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mauritiuss telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mauritius.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request