Sanofi - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Sanofi launched Sanofi-Sunrise Initiative to cater to early stage innovations by investing in seed ideas and improve R&D together with venture capitalists. The initiative is headed by Sanofis Katherine Bowdish, Global R&D VP.
In January 2019, Sanofi partnered with Munich based Startup Creasphere, the first digital health innovation hub in Europe. The company in association with startups in network aims to develop new and innovative healthcare solutions for its customers.
In June 2019, Sanofi formed an alliance with Google to set up a virtual Innovation Lab. The alliance aims to transform how Sanofi develops new treatments and gives emphasis on three prime objectives: to better understand patients and diseases, to enhance Sanofis operational efficiency, and to improve the experience of Sanofis patients and customers.
The report provides information and insights into Sanofis tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Sanofis digital strategy, established in 2016 is built around five pillars - digital disruption in clinical trials, digital disruption in bio-pharma manufacturing, leveraging data & analytics across the value chain, digital therapeutics, and moving from diabetes pill company to diabetes solution company.
- Sanofi has been leveraging Googles secure, flexible and connected cloud infrastructure to draw meaningful insights, create customized solutions and develop an ecosystem of organized information relating to patients and their interactions with physicians.
- Sanofi invested about 4.7 billion (US$5.51 billion) over the past years to improve its production capabilities as part of its strategic investment plan of 600 million (US$705 million) a year until 2020.
- Sanofi is investing in digitalizing various processes including manufacturing, quality control, engineering, and supply chain management. It uses advanced data analytics solutions along with sensors deployed across manufacturing plants to streamline production processes, enhance efficiencies and improve agility.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Sanofis tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and investment strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership & Investment Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request