Alibaba Group Holding Limited - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (Alibaba Group) is an e-commerce firm, which provides fundamental technology infrastructure and Internet content services that help businesses, merchants, and brands to transform the way they market, sell, and operate using internet. Its businesses include cloud computing, core commerce, digital media and entertainment, and other innovation initiatives. Its services enable businesses to establish an online presence and conduct commerce with customers and other businesses. Through its investee affiliates, Koubei and Cainiao Network, Alibaba also participates in the logistics and local services regions. It has expanded its presence in the UK, Singapore, India, the US, and China.
Alibaba is focusing on cloud computing as a part of its digital retail transformation to drive an omnichannel consumer experience and bolster growth.
Alibaba is adopting an omnichannel strategy to enable anytime, anywhere, and on any device user experience, and to enable that it is adopting a range of capabilities, online & mobile banking, and payment platforms.
Alibaba has realigned its technology resources and strategies. It has strengthened remote working capabilities of its global workforce to ensure minimum impact on productivity and enabled its digital collaboration platforms, DingTalk, for its clients to track employees, their health status, and transport.
The report provides information and insights into Alibabas activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Alibaba is strengthening its focus on the use of key disruptive technologies to enhance its operational and product offerings. It is tapping into key disruptive technologies including Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Cloud, Blockchain, Alternative Reality, Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Office of the Future, E-commerce, Quantum Computing , Biometrics, Digital assistants, Cryptocurrencies, data centers, frictionless shopping, image recognition, machine learning, mobile & mobile payments, analytics, robotics, social media and Digitalization.
- Alibaba introduced a research and development lab that focuses on exploring AI-based technology solutions and applications across its e-commerce ecosystem and developing AI products for customers, clients, and partners.
- Alibaba is leveraging big data technology to capture and analyze huge volumes of data for gaining critical insights that can help it drive innovation, attract new opportunities, reduce cost, and achieve customer satisfaction, Alibaba is capturing undiscovered, unstructured, and underutilized data and use it as a source of intelligence that can support business decisions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Alibabas retail operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
Alibaba Group Holding Limited - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAlibaba Group Holding Ltd (Alibaba Group) is an e-commerce firm, which provides fundamental technology infrastructure and Internet content services that help businesses,View Report
Challenge Group Holdings Pte Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportChallenge Group Holdings Pte Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Seven Group Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSeven Group Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request