IKEA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
In 2020, IKEA launched Global Business Operations (GBO) in Bengaluru, India, to drive its digital transformation. GBO will responsible for implementing innovative tools to address growing business demands and enhance employee satisfaction.
Launched in 2019, IKEA Forward is an accelerator program introduced at Global Entrepreneurship Congress held at Saudi Arabia. The program focuses on supporting innovative startups through investment or partnerships to help them develop their skills and accelerate business growth.
IKEAs first startup program, IKEA Bootcamp, collaborates and co-builds with startups. The company helps startups solve IKEAs Big Problems by being affordable, reaching out to many and enabling a positive impact on the planet, people, and society.
The report provides information and insights into IKEAs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- IKEA is transforming its legacy technology infrastructure by simplifying its tech architecture through a modular approach and parallel processing. IKEA has adopted a multi-channel strategy to strengthen its service delivery allowing people to buy through stores, in city centers and even via online channels like website and mobile apps.
- IKEA is reinventing its customer engagement through digital channels such as mobile and 3D modeling to offer a personalized digital experience to customers and provide them with a wide range of services that match their needs.
- IKEA leverages big data and analytics to optimize production, overhead costs, and improving its cash flow. It collects huge volumes of data along with point of sale data to track inventories through stores from direct shipments to distribution centers and further analyze via data management system and predict stocking mechanism, ordering, and predicting sales.
- IKEAs is mainly focusing on investing in digital supply chain technology to improve its operating efficiencies and enhance omni-channel customer experience. For instance, it has launched Click and Collect program, enabling shoppers pre-order and quickly pick their purchases at IKEA parking lot.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into IKEAs tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request