Unilever Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Unilever Plc (Unilever) manufactures and supplies a range of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) such as food, beverages, home care products, and health and wellbeing products. It markets products under various brands, including Knorr, Hellmanns, Lipton, Magnum, Vaseline, Walls, Omo, Lux, Dove, Rexona, Surf, Comfort, Sunsilk, Pureit, Suave, and Axe to name a few. The companys three business divisions are: 1) Beauty & Personal Care, 2) Foods & Refreshment and 3) Home Care. The company distributes its products through various channels, including supermarkets, hypermarkets, wholesalers, cash and carry stores, small convenience stores, e-commerce, and direct-to-consumers. It has business presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East regions.
The report provides information and insights into Unilevers tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Unilever is strengthening its focus on the use of emerging technologies such as cloud, AI, blockchain, big data, drones, Internet of Things (IoT), e-commerce, computer vision, virtual reality, online gaming, and robotic process automation to accelerate product development, streamline business operations, achieve environmental sustainability objectives, increase sales & profits, improve effectiveness of marketing campaigns, improve customer experience and hire suitable talent.
- The consumer packaged goods company partners with leading software companies, e-commerce and delivery platforms, health tech companies and biotech companies in the fields of AI, data science, blockchain, e-commerce, cloud computing, drones etc. to develop better products, improve supply chain, improve research & development capabilities, source commodities sustainbly and offer better customer care services.
- The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Unilevers tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Unilever.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Technology Centers Innovation Programs
Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Unilever PLC market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
ADES International Holding Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request