Unilever Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Launched in May 2014 in partnership with R/GA London, the Unilever Foundry is an in-house innovation program to assist Unilever in building strategic partnerships with potential and scalable startups.
In November 2017, Unilever Ventures, an investment arm of Unilever, invested $10 million in IDG Ventures India, a venture capital firm. The investment was made to support the 2017 collaborative innovation program which also includes Amazon Internet Services as a partner.
In April 2018, Unilever launched a joint innovation lab with Tmall, a Chinese ecommerce company. The innovation lab aims to leverage Tmalls expertise in data analytics to build better consumer targeting capabilities.
The report provides information and insights into Unilevers tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Unilever is embracing digitization to make business simpler, agile, customer focused, and is striving to be digitally enabled by accelerating its digital transformation across functions, from manufacturing, marketing, and selling to innovation.
- Unilever has been using data analytics, business intelligence, and big data capabilities to improve its decision making with deeper insights and enabling more reliable demand forecasts.
- Unilever has been automating its activities across different operational functions, from production and recruitment to customer service. The company has automated about 700 processes in operations using robotics, AI, and voice-activated solutions, enabling time and cost savings.
- Unilever is providing mentorship and funding support to disruptive startups through innovation programs created in-house as well in partnership with other companies. The company is building internal digital capabilities through personalized training programs.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Unilevers tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Technology Centers & Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Unilever Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesLaunched in May 2014 in partnership with R/GA London, the Unilever Foundry is an in-house innovation program to assist Unilever in building strategic partnershipsView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Unilever PLC market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Purplebricks Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPurplebricks Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Grainger plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGrainger plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request