Facebook, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Facebook Inc. (Facebook) is social networking, advertising, and business insight solutions provider that offers various products and services for commercial and non-commercial customers. The company, through its major products Facebook, Instagram, Oculus, Messenger, and WhatsApp, connects people with their friends, and families, and co-workers across the world, and helps them discover new products and services from local and global businesses. It enables people to share their opinions, ideas, photos and videos, and other activities through mobile devices and personal computers with audiences ranging from their closest friends to the public. Facebook sells advertising placements for marketers to reach people based on various factors including age, gender, location, interests, and behavior. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
In August 2020, Facebook launched FRL to build a next-generation computing platform that consolidates and supports all its efforts in AR/VR. FRL is developing the platform which would allow people to feel together even though they are far apart.
Facebook for Developers provides support programs for startups in the form of Accelerators and Startup Circles. Accelerators are for startups that have already launched their products in the market and are looking to scale up. Startup Circles are for early-stage startups whose products are in the development stage.
In June 2019, Facebook launched VC Brand Incubator Initiative in partnership with SAIF Partners, Sauce.VC, and Fireside Ventures along with 24 other partners for accelerating the growth of SMBs in India.
The report provides information and insights into Facebooks tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Facebook is leveraging AR and VR technologies to help create products for its clients to improve their sales and marketing opportunities apart from creating an immersive end-user experience.
- Facebook has the largest user base in India and the company is supporting and launching various digital initiatives in the country. It is also receiving support from the Indian government to support and strengthen the Digital India strategy.
- Facebook has been building technological expertise by investing in buildings its in-house capabilities and is also actively investing in promising startups through its venture capital firm to build expertise in the latest technologies.
- Facebook expanded its data center infrastructure rapidly until 2019. It operates several 100% renewable cloud campuses, each of them having enough area to build at least three to a maximum of six data centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Facebooks tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investment and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Other Innovation Programs
Investment, Partnership Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
Facebook, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesFacebook Inc. (Facebook) is social networking, advertising, and business insight solutions provider that offers various products and services for commercial and non-commercial customers. TheView Report
Facebook, Inc. (FB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Adeptmind Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileFounded in 2016, Adeptmind is an artificial intelligence-based retail platform which offers intuitive, accurate, and personalized search results to shoppers.ScopeThe report provides information and insightsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request