Netherlands Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Netherlands Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Netherlands today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Netherlands over 2020-2025 will be driven by projected revenue growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2020-2025, driven by rising consumption of mobile data services over 4G/5G network as well as improving data ARPUs. Moreover continued investments in FTTH services expansions by operators and, government-led initiatives to serve all households in the country, will stimulate adoption of broadband services in the country.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Netherlands.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Netherlands will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.2% over 2020-2025, increasing from $3.0 billion in 2020 to $3.9 billion by the end of 2025, driven by rising consumption of mobile data services as well as continuously increasing mobile data subscriptions on 5G services.
- 5G will become the leading service technology in 2025, driven by continued expansion of 5G networks by operators such as KPN, VodafoneZiggo, and T-Mobile.
- KPN will lead the mobile market in the Netherlands in 2020, and will maintain its leadership through 2025, given its plans to expand 5G services nationwide by 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Netherlandss telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- AccompanyingForecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Netherlandss mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Netherlandss telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Netherlands.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Netherlands telecoms market report 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
Netherlands Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Netherlands Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Netherlands today, with detailed forecastsView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request