Quotium Technologies SA (QTE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Quotium Technologies SA (Quotium Technologies) is a technology company that offers automated technologies to protect data and reduce application security risk. The company’s products include Qtest, WMA, storsentry, spitab, applimanager, and agileload, among others. Quotium Technologies Qtest allows the load testing and performance diagnostic of a wide range of applications. The companys applimanager manages the performance and availability of applications in production and identifies incidents before they affect the quality of service. Quotium Technologies’s products find application include performance testing and monitoring, security testing in the SDLC, performance of terminal server and citrix infrastructures, security compliance and protecting data from attacks. The company has operations in the US, France and the UK. Quotium Technologies is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quotium Technologies SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quotium Technologies SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quotium Technologies SA - Key Information
Quotium Technologies SA - Overview
Quotium Technologies SA - Key Employees
Quotium Technologies SA - Key Employee Biographies
Quotium Technologies SA - Key Operational Heads
Quotium Technologies SA - Major Products and Services
Quotium Technologies SA - History
Quotium Technologies SA - Company Statement
Quotium Technologies SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quotium Technologies SA - Business Description
Quotium Technologies SA - Corporate Strategy
Quotium Technologies SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quotium Technologies SA - Strengths
Quotium Technologies SA - Weaknesses
Quotium Technologies SA - Opportunities
Quotium Technologies SA - Threats
Quotium Technologies SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quotium Technologies SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Information
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Ratios
Quotium Technologies SA, Share Data
Quotium Technologies SA, Major Products and Services
Quotium Technologies SA, History
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Employees
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Employee Biographies
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Operational Heads
Quotium Technologies SA, Other Locations
Quotium Technologies SA, Subsidiaries
Quotium Technologies SA, Key Competitors
Quotium Technologies SA, SWOT Analysis
Quotium Technologies SA, Ratios based on current share price
Quotium Technologies SA, Annual Ratios
Quotium Technologies SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Quotium Technologies SA, Performance Chart
Quotium Technologies SA, Ratio Charts
Altran Technologies SA (Altran) is a provider of engineering and R&D services. The company offers software, engineering, and consulting solutions in the areas of digital transformation and disruptive technologies, internetView Report
DBV Technologies SA (DBV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request