Softline AG (SFD1) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Softline AG (Softline) is an information technology service management company that offers IT consulting and IT support services. The company offers services such as software asset management, unified communications, IT security, virtualization and automation, systems management, data center solutions, managed services, multivendor premium support and recruiting services. Its managed services comprise managed support and online and IMAC services. Softline also offers customized services to its customers. The companys IT security services include information security and data protection, managed trustcetner services, identify and access management, hardware based security systems, and others. It caters services to information and communications technology markets. The company operates in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium and France. Softline is headquartered in Leipzig, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Softline AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Softline AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Softline AG - Key Information
Softline AG - Overview
Softline AG - Key Employees
Softline AG - Key Employee Biographies
Softline AG - Key Operational Heads
Softline AG - Major Products and Services
Softline AG - History
Softline AG - Company Statement
Softline AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Softline AG - Business Description
Softline AG - Corporate Strategy
Softline AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Softline AG - Strengths
Softline AG - Weaknesses
Softline AG - Opportunities
Softline AG - Threats
Softline AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Softline AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Softline AG, Key Information
Softline AG, Key Ratios
Softline AG, Share Data
Softline AG, Major Products and Services
Softline AG, History
Softline AG, Key Employees
Softline AG, Key Employee Biographies
Softline AG, Key Operational Heads
Softline AG, Other Locations
Softline AG, Subsidiaries
Softline AG, Key Competitors
Softline AG, SWOT Analysis
Softline AG, Ratios based on current share price
Softline AG, Annual Ratios
Softline AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Softline AG, Performance Chart
Softline AG, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request