Ghana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Ghana Telecom Operators Country intelligence report" is a new Country Intelligence Report by This, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory developments.
Ghanas total telecom services market will grow from $1.65 billion in 2019 to an estimated $1.71 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 0.7%. However, the revenues will grow at a faster pace when valued in local currency, at a CAGR of 8.0% over 2019-2024, indicating currency depreciation during the period. Mobile data will remain the largest contributor towards overall revenues, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% (14.1% in GHC) supported by growth in mobile data subscriptions, as operators promote a range of user specific data-centric packages. Fixed broadband revenue will grow in GHC at 7.0% but will decrease in US$ from US$55.7 million to US$55.1 million over the forecast period due to the local currency depreciation.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ghana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in US$ in Ghana will grow at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 96.2% of the total service revenue by end of 2024, supported by growth in mobile data subscriptions, as operators promote range of user specific data-centric packages.
- MTN Ghana led the mobile services market in 2019, accounting for 49.9% share of the total mobile subscriptions in the country. MTN will retain its market position through 2024, led by its strong foothold in the prepaid segment and steady subscription growth in the postpaid segment.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ghanas telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Thiss Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ghanas mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ghanas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ghana.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ghana: Country Intelligence Report Ghana: Country Intelligence Report , is a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request