Asseco Central Europe as (ACS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Asseco Central Europe AS (Asseco Central Europe), formerly Asseco Slovakia AS, is a provider of information technology solutions and services. The company’s product portfolio including StarCARD, StarSTAT, StarTREASURY, StarINS, StarBANK, eStarBANK, AG PORTAL, HELIOS Green, TOMS, LIDS and AMES, among others. Asseco Central Europe also offers IT products and services for health service, public administration, banking, insurance, public institutions, ERP and utilities, among others. The company provides services such as outsourcing, infrastructure and security, software development, system integration, and SAP services. It operates in the Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Czech Republic and Hungary, and others. Asseco Central Europe is headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Asseco Central Europe as provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Asseco Central Europe as including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Asseco Central Europe as - Key Information
Asseco Central Europe as - Overview
Asseco Central Europe as - Key Employees
Asseco Central Europe as - Key Employee Biographies
Asseco Central Europe as - Key Operational Heads
Asseco Central Europe as - Major Products and Services
Asseco Central Europe as - History
Asseco Central Europe as - Company Statement
Asseco Central Europe as - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Asseco Central Europe as - Business Description
Asseco Central Europe as - Corporate Strategy
Asseco Central Europe as - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Asseco Central Europe as - Strengths
Asseco Central Europe as - Weaknesses
Asseco Central Europe as - Opportunities
Asseco Central Europe as - Threats
Asseco Central Europe as - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Asseco Central Europe as - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Information
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Ratios
Asseco Central Europe as, Share Data
Asseco Central Europe as, Major Products and Services
Asseco Central Europe as, History
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Employees
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Employee Biographies
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Operational Heads
Asseco Central Europe as, Other Locations
Asseco Central Europe as, Subsidiaries
Asseco Central Europe as, Key Competitors
Asseco Central Europe as, SWOT Analysis
Asseco Central Europe as, Ratios based on current share price
Asseco Central Europe as, Annual Ratios
Asseco Central Europe as, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Asseco Central Europe as, Performance Chart
Asseco Central Europe as, Ratio Charts
Asseco Poland SA (ACP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Employment Demographics - Country Chartbook - Central EuropeThe introduction of globalization to the world market has revolutionized the way every economy does business. However the gap between rich and poorView Report
Country Chartbook - Top 10 Countries in Central EuropeSince the introduction of globalization to the worlds markets, considerable economic power has shifted East. Economies across the world have shrunk andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request