Avensia AB (AVEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Avensia AB (Avensia) formerly InXL innovation AB, is an information technology solutions provider that provides system development services. The company offers information technology systems for e-commerce and systems development. It provides e-learning solutions such as education, authoring tools, survey tools, and others. Avensia offers consulting services such as development of custom e-learning courses. The company provides the time-saving management system in the restaurants. It also offers customized system solutions and product development. The company partners with information technology companies and software companies. Avensia is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Avensia AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Avensia AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Avensia AB - Key Information
Avensia AB - Overview
Avensia AB - Key Employees
Avensia AB - Key Employee Biographies
Avensia AB - Key Operational Heads
Avensia AB - Major Products and Services
Avensia AB - History
Avensia AB - Company Statement
Avensia AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Avensia AB - Business Description
Avensia AB - Corporate Strategy
Avensia AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Avensia AB - Strengths
Avensia AB - Weaknesses
Avensia AB - Opportunities
Avensia AB - Threats
Avensia AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Avensia AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Avensia AB, Key Information
Avensia AB, Key Ratios
Avensia AB, Share Data
Avensia AB, Major Products and Services
Avensia AB, History
Avensia AB, Key Employees
Avensia AB, Key Employee Biographies
Avensia AB, Key Operational Heads
Avensia AB, Other Locations
Avensia AB, Subsidiaries
Avensia AB, Key Competitors
Avensia AB, SWOT Analysis
Avensia AB, Ratios based on current share price
Avensia AB, Annual Ratios
Avensia AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Avensia AB, Performance Chart
Avensia AB, Ratio Charts
Avensia AB (Avensia) formerly InXL innovation AB, is an information technology solutions provider that provides system development services. The company offers information technology systems for e-commerce and systems development. ItView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request