Silitech Technology Corp (3311) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Silitech Technology Corp (Silitech), a subsidiary of Lite-On Technology Corp, is a technology company that markets input, output and control devices. The company provides products such as keypads and other products for mobile phones, computers and consumer electronic products. Its portfolio include window lenses, magnesium-alloy housing, modules, office automation parts and auto parts. Silitech develops the manufacturing processes of volatile silicone rubber, hardtop rubber, hydro-transferred light-transmissive keypads, PU keypads, and others. The company also operates through its service centres in Hong Kong, the UK, the US, and Japan; and subsidiaries in Malaysia and China. Silitech is headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Silitech Technology Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Silitech Technology Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Silitech Technology Corp - Key Information
Silitech Technology Corp - Overview
Silitech Technology Corp - Key Employees
Silitech Technology Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Silitech Technology Corp - Key Operational Heads
Silitech Technology Corp - Major Products and Services
Silitech Technology Corp - History
Silitech Technology Corp - Company Statement
Silitech Technology Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Silitech Technology Corp - Business Description
Silitech Technology Corp - Corporate Strategy
Silitech Technology Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Silitech Technology Corp - Strengths
Silitech Technology Corp - Weaknesses
Silitech Technology Corp - Opportunities
Silitech Technology Corp - Threats
Silitech Technology Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Silitech Technology Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Information
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Ratios
Silitech Technology Corp, Share Data
Silitech Technology Corp, Major Products and Services
Silitech Technology Corp, History
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Employees
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Operational Heads
Silitech Technology Corp, Other Locations
Silitech Technology Corp, Subsidiaries
Silitech Technology Corp, Key Competitors
Silitech Technology Corp, SWOT Analysis
Silitech Technology Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Silitech Technology Corp, Annual Ratios
Silitech Technology Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Silitech Technology Corp, Performance Chart
Silitech Technology Corp, Ratio Charts
Silitech Technology Corp (Silitech), a subsidiary of Lite-On Technology Corp is a technology company that markets input, output and control devices. The company offers products that include keypads and otherView Report
Hunter Technology Corp (Hunter Technology) formerly, Hunter Oil Corp, is an oil and gas company that offers energy production programs. The company offers production and rehabilitation of its legacy oilView Report
Alion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAlion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request