JAG Berhad (JAG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
JAG Berhad (JAG), formerly Infortech Alliance Berhad, is an investment holding company. It operates through its segments includes manufacturing, trading, services, proprietary solutions and software maintenance, investment, and property development. Its manufacturing segment offers recycling and manufacturing activities of extraction, production and refinery of ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals and the recovery and reclamation of industrial and electronic waste. JAGs trading segment trades ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The companys proprietary solutions and software maintenance segment offers computer software development, maintenance and support services. Its property development segment buy, sells, rent and operates self-owned and leased real estate land and provide property development and project management services. It serves manufacturing, retail, hospitality, construction, banking and professional services industries. JAG is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of JAG Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of JAG Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
JAG Berhad - Key Information
JAG Berhad - Overview
JAG Berhad - Key Employees
JAG Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
JAG Berhad - Key Operational Heads
JAG Berhad - Major Products and Services
JAG Berhad - History
JAG Berhad - Company Statement
JAG Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
JAG Berhad - Business Description
JAG Berhad - Corporate Strategy
JAG Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
JAG Berhad - Strengths
JAG Berhad - Weaknesses
JAG Berhad - Opportunities
JAG Berhad - Threats
JAG Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
JAG Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
JAG Berhad, Key Information
JAG Berhad, Key Ratios
JAG Berhad, Share Data
JAG Berhad, Major Products and Services
JAG Berhad, History
JAG Berhad, Key Employees
JAG Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
JAG Berhad, Key Operational Heads
JAG Berhad, Other Locations
JAG Berhad, Subsidiaries
JAG Berhad, Key Competitors
JAG Berhad, SWOT Analysis
JAG Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
JAG Berhad, Annual Ratios
JAG Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
JAG Berhad, Performance Chart
JAG Berhad, Ratio Charts
JAG Berhad (JAG), formerly Infortech Alliance Berhad, is an investment holding company. It operates through its segments includes manufacturing, trading, services, proprietary solutions and software maintenance, investment, and property development.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request