4iG Nyrt (4IG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
4iG Nyrt (4iG), formerly Freesoft Szoftverfejleszto & Szolg Nyrt, is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company offers designing, developing and managing of platform-independent customized software, database and application servers, operating systems, operating ECM solutions, document and management systems, document management systems, and professional document management consultancy. It offers software development and marketing, business intelligent solutions, and IT products and consulting programs. The company also offers IT based solutions such as application development, enterprise management systems, introduction of system integration, network construction, operations, IT security solutions and research and development. It develops systems based on Oracle and Java technologies. 4iG is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 4iG Nyrt provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 4iG Nyrt including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
4iG Nyrt - Key Information
4iG Nyrt - Overview
4iG Nyrt - Key Employees
4iG Nyrt - Key Employee Biographies
4iG Nyrt - Key Operational Heads
4iG Nyrt - Major Products and Services
4iG Nyrt - History
4iG Nyrt - Company Statement
4iG Nyrt - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
4iG Nyrt - Business Description
4iG Nyrt - Corporate Strategy
4iG Nyrt - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
4iG Nyrt - Strengths
4iG Nyrt - Weaknesses
4iG Nyrt - Opportunities
4iG Nyrt - Threats
4iG Nyrt - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
4iG Nyrt - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
4iG Nyrt, Key Information
4iG Nyrt, Key Ratios
4iG Nyrt, Share Data
4iG Nyrt, Major Products and Services
4iG Nyrt, History
4iG Nyrt, Key Employees
4iG Nyrt, Key Employee Biographies
4iG Nyrt, Key Operational Heads
4iG Nyrt, Other Locations
4iG Nyrt, Subsidiaries
4iG Nyrt, Key Competitors
4iG Nyrt, SWOT Analysis
4iG Nyrt, Ratios based on current share price
4iG Nyrt, Annual Ratios
4iG Nyrt, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
4iG Nyrt, Performance Chart
4iG Nyrt, Ratio Charts
4iG Nyrt (4iG), formerly Freesoft Szoftverfejleszto & Szolg Nyrt, is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company offers designing, developing and managing of platform-independent customized software, database andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request