Inspur International Ltd (596) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Inspur International Ltd (IIL), a subsidiary of Inspur Group Co Ltd, is a technology company that offers integrated technology and software outsourcing services. The companys services include internet based e-business system, embedded system development for mobile communication, software testing, IT services outsourcing, data entry, transition services, website maintenance and management services, among others. IIL also offers trading and components to computer manufacturers. The company offers software solutions to financial sector, taxation sector, telecommunication and ERP sector. It serves its clients across Hong Kong, China, and others. IIL is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inspur International Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Inspur International Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Inspur International Ltd - Key Information
Inspur International Ltd - Overview
Inspur International Ltd - Key Employees
Inspur International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Inspur International Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Inspur International Ltd - Major Products and Services
Inspur International Ltd - History
Inspur International Ltd - Company Statement
Inspur International Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Inspur International Ltd - Business Description
Inspur International Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Inspur International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Inspur International Ltd - Strengths
Inspur International Ltd - Weaknesses
Inspur International Ltd - Opportunities
Inspur International Ltd - Threats
Inspur International Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Inspur International Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Inspur International Ltd, Key Information
Inspur International Ltd, Key Ratios
Inspur International Ltd, Share Data
Inspur International Ltd, Major Products and Services
Inspur International Ltd, History
Inspur International Ltd, Key Employees
Inspur International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Inspur International Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Inspur International Ltd, Other Locations
Inspur International Ltd, Subsidiaries
Inspur International Ltd, Key Competitors
Inspur International Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Inspur International Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Inspur International Ltd, Annual Ratios
Inspur International Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Inspur International Ltd, Performance Chart
Inspur International Ltd, Ratio Charts
Inspur International Ltd (IIL), a subsidiary of Inspur Group Co Ltd, is a technology company that offers integrated technology and software outsourcing services. The companys services include internet based e-businessView Report
Inspur Group Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportView Report
The Body Shop International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Body Shop International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
KGHM International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKGHM International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request