Equatorial Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Equatorial Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Equatorial Guineas telecom services market will grow from an estimated US$61.4 million in 2020 to US$88.5 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.6% driven by projected growth in the mobile voice, mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing revenue segment, expanding at a CAGR of 23.3% over 2020-2025 driven by rising smartphone penetration, increasing mobile data consumption on the back of improving 3G and 4G network coverage, and increasing data ARPU.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Equatorial Guinea.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue for the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Equatorial Guinea will grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile revenue will account for 84.9% of total telecom service revenue in 2025.
- 2G was the most adopted mobile technology in 2020. However, 3G will surpass 2G in 2023 and will go on to account for 53.3% of total mobile subscriptions in 2025.
- The three mobile operators - Getesa, Muni, and Gecomsa - will continue to focus on network investments and incentives on recharges to acquire customers.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Equatorial Guineas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Equatorial Guineas mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares for mobile.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Equatorial Guineas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Equatorial Guinea In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Equatorial Guinea provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevantView Report
Equatorial Guinea Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and ComplianceGlobalDatas Equatorial Guinea Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory frameworkView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request