Roost - Tech Innovator Profile
Founded in 2014, Roost is an insurtech company that offers home telematics to help insurers reduce their claim losses. Roost also offers a co-branded mobile app, which policyholders can use to interact with insurers.
This report provides information and insights on Roost. It gives an overview of the company and its product offerings, detailed insight into its business model, information on its various partnerships and funding, and biographies of senior management.
- Roost leverages insurtech and the Internet of Things (IoT) to power its technology solutions and help insurers reduce their claims losses.
- It won the iF Design Award for its Smart 9V Battery in 2017.
- The company has raised almost $16m in funding, courtesy of the likes of Aviva Ventures, RPM Ventures, and Desjardins Insurance.
- It engaged in a handful of partnerships throughout 2019, among which were Church Mutual Insurance Company, Centauri Insurance, and Duck Creek Technologies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Roosts business operations.
- Gain insights into its funding and partnerships.
- Gain an understanding of its technology focus.
Partnerships & Funding
Roost - Tech Innovator ProfileFounded in 2014, Roost is an insurtech company that offers home telematics to help insurers reduce their claim losses. Roost also offers a co-branded mobile app,View Report
byFlow. - Tech Innovator ProfilebyFlow is a 3D food printing company engaged in developing, manufacturing and selling 3D food printing technology which allows professionals to make customized flavors, shapes, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request