Know IT AB (KNOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Know IT AB (Know IT) is an IT service management company that offers design and digital, management and IT services. The company offers services including information technology consulting, IT solutions and tailored processes. It also provides application management, business and IT management, decision support, systems development, technology management, test and quality management, web and collaboration, and other programs. Know IT business and IT management offers reviewing processes, working methods and provides IT supports. The company provide services including project management, operations development, analysis, system development, and implementation. It operates in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Estonia. Know IT is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Know IT AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Know IT AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Know IT AB - Key Information
Know IT AB - Overview
Know IT AB - Key Employees
Know IT AB - Key Employee Biographies
Know IT AB - Key Operational Heads
Know IT AB - Major Products and Services
Know IT AB - History
Know IT AB - Company Statement
Know IT AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Know IT AB - Business Description
Know IT AB - Corporate Strategy
Know IT AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Know IT AB - Strengths
Know IT AB - Weaknesses
Know IT AB - Opportunities
Know IT AB - Threats
Know IT AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Know IT AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Know IT AB, Key Information
Know IT AB, Key Ratios
Know IT AB, Share Data
Know IT AB, Major Products and Services
Know IT AB, History
Know IT AB, Key Employees
Know IT AB, Key Employee Biographies
Know IT AB, Key Operational Heads
Know IT AB, Other Locations
Know IT AB, Subsidiaries
Know IT AB, Key Competitors
Know IT AB, SWOT Analysis
Know IT AB, Ratios based on current share price
Know IT AB, Annual Ratios
Know IT AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Know IT AB, Performance Chart
Know IT AB, Ratio Charts
ABM Knowledgeware Ltd (ABM) is an information technology software and services company that offers e-governance solutions. The company offers software products such as ABM MAINet, ABM CARE, ABM MOIS2000, CRMView Report
ABM Knowledgeware Ltd. (ABM) is an information technology company that provides software solutions. The company offers software products including ABM MAINet, ABM CARE, ABM MOIS2000, CRM solutions, and ABM GRP.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request