GET Holdings Ltd (8100) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GET Holdings Ltd (GET Holdings), formerly M Dream Inworld Ltd, is a technology company that develops and markets antivirus software, personal computers performance software, and mobile phone applications. The companys products include iObit, GET Mdream, funshare and e-perfect IT products. Its iobit product provides utilities such as iobit uninstaller, start menu for windows, iobit unlocker, winmetro and ifreeup, among others. GET Holdings offers services such as website development, e-learning products and services, combining with multimedia technology to enhance the website usability. The company serves wealth management, insurance and MPF schemes brokerage firms. GET Holdings is headquartered in Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GET Holdings Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GET Holdings Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
GET Holdings Ltd - Key Information
GET Holdings Ltd - Overview
GET Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
GET Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
GET Holdings Ltd - Key Operational Heads
GET Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
GET Holdings Ltd - History
GET Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
GET Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GET Holdings Ltd - Business Description
GET Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy
GET Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GET Holdings Ltd - Strengths
GET Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
GET Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
GET Holdings Ltd - Threats
GET Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GET Holdings Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Information
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Ratios
GET Holdings Ltd, Share Data
GET Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
GET Holdings Ltd, History
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Operational Heads
GET Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
GET Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
GET Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
GET Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
GET Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GET Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
GET Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
GET Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart
GET Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
Target Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesTarget is focusing on driving sales from digital channels, for instance, it has been striving to develop a digital assistant for its mobile application,View Report
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
SUNeVision Holdings Ltd (SUNeVision) subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, is a technology company. It offers technology assets such as iadvantage, super e-technology and super e-network. The company alsoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request